The treatment technology used on MyMask is among the first textile technologies in the world to be proven effective against SARS-CoV-2 by an independent institution.
It is tested as strong antibacterial against enveloped viruses and bacteria.
* M.J. (2020) Report on “Viral Stability and Persistence of SARS-CoV-2 on Treated Material”. Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity, Australia
The COVID-19 pandemic brings a new crisis to the environment - an outbreak of plastic waste from single-use masks! This is unsustainable. MyMask provides the perfect solution by combining protection, saving money & reducing waste: MyMask is powered by a cutting-edge technology that provides antiviral protection. The antiviral effectiveness lasts for at least 30 washes. You can save the environment, the money and the trouble of frequently buying masks.
- Nose bar with double metal cores maintains solid shape
- Earloops are made of 5-mm comfy elastic band
- Flexible knots enable easy adjustment of earloops length
- Removable carbon filter for periodic replacement (Time of replacement depends on external environment while using the product)
2 layers of Spundbond PP (non-woven fabric)
1 layer of Meltblown PP (non-woven fabric)
1 layer of activated carbon
Remove the filter before washing MyMask
Machine wash in delicate mode or hand wash only
Low iron if needed